Subject: RE: [Leica] Konica HEXAR RF Limited + 50mm/f1.2 M-HEXANON
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 13:11:10 -0400

Well if it doesn't block the viewfinder and is equal in image quality to the
infamous Noctilust, look out Leica!...(No matter what color it comes in) And
I would be willing to bet, given Konica's apparent interest in producing a
line of rangefinder lenses, that they will end up eventually producing the
1.2 as a regular item. But what do I know?;-)

B. D.