Subject: Re: [Leica] Wich Bag for a Leica M??
From: Robert Appleby <robert.appleby@tin.it>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 00:08:43 +0200

The one which holds the most film - the camera should be around your neck.
Seriously - and i mean this most sincerely folks, I really do - who can
recommend a bag for someone else? After ages of looking for form hugging
bags, I realised that the only ones which really work for me are the
box-like ones in which everything is available at the same depth, so that
there's no confusion in real photo situations. And from every other point
of view, they're the ones that suck. It just happens that they actually
work best, for me. Bas.
Maybe we should ask Susan what she thinks?
Rob.
Robert Appleby
V. Bellentani 36
41100 MO