Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Re: Bokeh vs. Nukeh, WYSIWYG
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:54:38 -0400

> I used to hang out with nature photographers, much to my parent's
distress,
> and....I am almost embarrassed to say this...we used the depth of field
> preview quite....gulp....often.

It's OK to use it ;-)  I am just curious why and what for?  I have always
just used the DOF scale on the lense...and find it gives me enough accuracy
for what I need it for...and I haven't found the DOF preview to be any more
useful.  That's just my photographic habit...doesn't mean anyone using it
isn't doing so for a good reason...whatever works for you!