Subject: Re: [Leica] Bokeh vs. Nokeh
From: apbbeijing <apbbeijing@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 08:50:46 +0800

on 27/8/00 12:00 AM, John Collier at jbcollier@home.com wrote:

> The worst case of "Nisen"(sp?) bokeh I have ever seen is in the movie
> "Thomas the Tank Engine".

Is this the new movie or are you referring to the videos with short episodes
(a favourite of my 2.5 yr old)?? This was filmed in Technicolor, a fact that
surprised me in this day and age.

Surely the Fat Controller (or has he become the horizontally-challenged
delegated chairperson-at-large?) can help?

Bests

Adrian

p.s. perhaps one of the old masters of the German optical industry can
produce some kind of bokeh enhancing spectacles to be distributed by the pop
corn sellers? Just an idea - maybe Solms could look into this?