Subject: Re: [Leica] Grey card
From: Jeff S <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 19:12:54 -0600

Disfromage@aol.com wrote:

[snip]
I'm even thinking of going the whole way and getting a
> densitometer.  Anybody out there have any advice about these gizmos?  I'm
> leaning toward a Heiland, which does transmission as well as reflected
> readings.

The Heiland looks really good (I want one) but there are alternatives
for as little as $100 including the old non-electronic Kodak
transmission densitometer or used Macbeth digital models in the
$300-range. The digital models are especially handy--just point and
click. I'd like to have a reflection densitometer too for both
conventional and digital prints but that'll have to wait awhile.

Jeff Segawa
no archive

Replies: Reply from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> (Re: [Leica] Grey card)