Subject: Re: [Leica] Tipper & Al Gore and M-cameras
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 16:10:42 -0700

> > Well, not for me.  I believe the VP (no matter what party is in office)
> > just isn't that important, or does that much.  I could see sharing a single
> > photographer for all the cabinet/VP etc.  I'd be fine with that.  But the
> > VP getting his own is just silly, in my book.  Like I said, name one VP
> > that ever did anything significant while he was the VP...<<<<<<<<

Hi,

     The relationship between the President and the Vice President is
complicated because the VP is next in line, in the case of a tragedy.
Everytime the President looks at the VP, this has got to be in the
back of his mind, that do-nothing WAITING....

				Cheers,

						Rich Lahrson
						tripspud@wenet.net

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Tipper & Al Gore and M-cameras)