Subject: Re: [Leica] M-Rokkor story
From: Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 22:07:50 -0700

I've re-read the CL tests by Modern and Popular Photography,  neither of them
mention multi coating.  Even though Theo Kisselbach's book "Leica CL" is quite
definite about the CL lenses being "coated," there is no hint of better coating or
coating improvements, nor is there any mention of multi coating.  If Kisselback
doesn't know the CL lenses are multi-coated, its very difficult to believe they are,
regardless of any claims to the contrary.

Stephen Gandy

Replies: Reply from john <bosjohn@mediaone.net> (Re: [Leica] M-Rokkor story)
Message from Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com> (Re: [Leica] M-Rokkor story)