Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Why M is so popular?
From: Pascal <cyberdog@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 19:45:54 +0200

On 17-08-2000 13:45 Miro Jurcevic wrote:

>Anyone that comes on this forum and says that R is just as reliable as M is
>basically trying to get another one free from the factory, to replace the
>broken one in the bottom of their fish tank.

This is not my experience.

>I love the R series, they are total crap and I wouldn't shoot anything else.
>I press the button, turn the dials and the lense does the rest. For a
>serious camera I am looking at Contax.

Everybody should feel free and pick what he or she likes most. But please
stop whining about the same issues over and over again. Problems can
happen with *any* camera/lens system and, in the case of Leica Solms,
they will not hesitate to remedy the situation (that has always been my
experience).
There is really no need to use aggressive language. Your partners at the
other side will tend to treat you as courtageous as you treat them.

Pascal
no archive

See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace

Replies: Reply from "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] Re: Re: Why M is so popular?)