Subject: Re: [Leica] Why M is so popular?
From: Pascal <cyberdog@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 08:46:32 +0200

On 17-08-2000 02:08 Terry Sham wrote:

>Many people are using M. Many people want to buy M. Many books and magazines
>talk about M. Unfortunately, I want to buy a R. Why M is more pupular than
>R? Am I right to buy a R?

Leica M is what the legend is all about...

The M has been attributed with such almost magical qualities over history
that it almost established itself as a kind of God, while the R has to
prove itself every day but does so very nicely ... ;-)

That is, in a nutshell, the essence of why M is more "popular" than the R
(in fact, the word "popular" is very misleading as you see now).

Pascal
no archive

See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace
On the Eighth day God created Macintosh