Subject: Re: [Leica] Recipe for using Xtol developer; WAS: Varianton"Foodfor Leicas"
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 12:53:43 -0700

Mark Rabiner wrote:
> I think what sells is what stays clear in the bottle...........................
> So stick with the 5 litter amounts and keep it topped off and tightly stoppered
> and IMO in glass.

Hi Mark,

     I don't recommend this, but recently, I found some Dupont 53-D paper
developer, that I had mixed up and stored in a fully stoppered container,
TWO YEARS ago.  It's still good!  Plus the 53-D was old, canned powder to
begin with, that I found second-hand for cheap.  OTOH, some Kodak Kodabromide
F-4 paper, unopened, had turned to hopeless grey.

				Cheers,

							Rich Lahrson
							tripspud@wenet.net

Message from Jesse Hellman <palio@miata.net> (Re: [Leica] Recipe for using Xtol developer; WAS: Varianton"Foodfor Leicas")