Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica World
From: Pascal <cyberdog@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:52:50 +0200

On 15-08-2000 18:32 Paul Bolam wrote:

>A while back, someone mentioned difficulty in getting hold of the above
>magazine recently advertised on the Leica website.
>
>However, UK LUGgers can now get it from the Falsten Partnership
>Tel. 020 8806 2301
>subscription@falsten.com
>
>2 year subscription (4 issues) costs 38 GBP and includes a free
>Leica-Gallery book
>
>1 year subscription (2 issues) costs 19 GBP and includes a free Leica video.
>
>Prices include p&p.

Paul,

I subscribed directly with the German publisher (I sent them the
subscription form via fax) already several months ago, never heard from
them again.
There was also a free Leica video promised, but I am still waiting for
that one as well...
Etremely disappointing, giving the fact that Leica has information on the
magazine on their website.

Pascal
no archive

See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace