Subject: [Leica] More Leica Adventures
From: "Jason Hall" <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 14:27:55 +0100

> Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 14:39:29 -0700
> From: "Tom Finnegan" <tomf@piengr.com>
> Subject: RE: [Leica] More Leica Adventures
> Well, I've survived my latest little Leica adventure
and I thought I'd

Blimey Tom are you training for Karakorum 2 or just a
masochist?  Thats a quick ascent with 70lbs anyway.
Wish Id been along too (with a lighter pack!!).  I have
a picture of Messner on summit of Kangchenjunga in 82
with an R3 and maybe a 90mm fitted.  For any strenuous
stuff Im afraid Id opt to leave the Leicas at home and
pack an OM1 with a nasty 24-48 zoom.  Its hard enough
carrying myself!

Best of light and mountains

Jason