Subject: Vs: [Leica] Going to Helsinki
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 13:07:54 +0200

Hi Hans!
There are two that have first class merchandise:

EP-kamera                            Helios
Nylandsgatan 19-21               Malmsgatan 20

both in the centre of the city and also one more Helios further away at Tavastlandsgatan 34, but this is not so good.
The price level is perhaps slightly below Sweden.

All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen