Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica 1
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 06:56:46 -0700

>From: Miro Jurcevic [mailto:miroj@ozemail.com.au]
>
>This all began with a throw away line, that was a tease and a
>boast at the
>same time. I can see quite clearly that it is logical and
>rational to have
>the tools of the trade. So why are some of you still trying to
>justify it to
>your spouses.

I don't think you'll find that it's the working pros who are trying to
justify camera ownership to anyone.  It's the amateurs like me that have a
hard time explaining why a third M body is an absolute necessity.
Especially with a couple of perfectly good Nikons sitting in the closet
never getting used.

Paul

Replies: Reply from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> ([Leica] Missed out again)