Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica 1
From: "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 23:39:38 +1000

This all began with a throw away line, that was a tease and a boast at the
same time. I can see quite clearly that it is logical and rational to have
the tools of the trade. So why are some of you still trying to justify it to
your spouses.

I would have as many Leicas that it takes to get the job done. In my case,
that's a number between zero and two. So if it takes more for others, then I
say great, just why do I need to know about it, given that I have to hunt
just to get a lens hood cheaper. Why do I need to know how many cameras
anyone has.

Obviously some people have reason to think they are keeping the factory
open. They can start the Super Leica Users Group  or SLUG for short.