Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Adrian Bradshaw, Ted Grant
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 16:28:36 -0700

Miro Jurcevic wrote:

> Does that mean you are all going to pass the hat around and buy me a LHSA M6
> TTL .85, because it would take me about 2 years to save for one.<<<<<<<<<

Miro, it seems you still don't get it, do you?

Where do you imagine our money comes from, trees in the back yard? It
may have taken you some time to save for your Leica, imagine how long it
took me to save for mine,  with a wife, and three children while earning
$75.00 per week?

You're not alone at saving, it's no big deal lots on the LUG/LEG do it
all the time and there isn't a hope in hell anyone will pass the hat,
save like the rest os and as you did in the past. Then you can  hold
your head up high not as a beggar!

Shoot lots of pictures and maybe some day you to can be a professional,
if that is your goal,  like the rest of us then you can work your ass
off shooting assignments or stock, save your money and you to will own
lots more leica gear than you do now.

ted

Message from Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com> ([Leica] Adrian Bradshaw, Ted Grant)
Message from "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] Re: Adrian Bradshaw, Ted Grant)