Subject: Re: Vs: [Leica] Photo Magazines
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 11:16:34 -0700

> >All is not bleak. Photo Techniques (US version) is excellent, as is Lenswork.

Hi Nathan and everyone,

     About the size or format of photo magazines getting smaller to save
money:  I can think of one magazine that got a bigger format, Aperture.
My memory is that the earlier smaller format used very high quality
reproduction processes and printed on very heavy weight paper.  Nowadays,
the magazines uses less heavy paper and the larger size makes it
easier to crimp the pages.

				Cheers,

						Rich Lahrson
						tripspud@wenet.net