Subject: [Leica] Summarit Hood
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 19:02:41 -0700

I'm hoping someone can help me determine the correct hood for my
Summarit 1.5.
I don't have the lens handy, as it's at Sherry's for a CLA, nor have I
received any of the appropriate books on Leica lenses yet.  However,
there are a couple of hoods that have become available to me, and I'd
like to buy one or the other if they're the appropriate hood.  I've
not seen either yet, although one is described as being a folding,
rectangular hood.

The lens I have is, I believe, a 1959 version, #1535071.  What other
hoods might fit this lens besides the original hood?

Thanks for any help.
- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net