Subject: Re: [Leica] Some ideas for a new R
From: Ccl1396915541@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 13:41:54 EDT

In a message dated 8/7/00 11:07:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tedgrant@home.com writes:

<< Look, if you can't afford the ticket don't complain about the price or
 operation of the product!  Buy what you can afford, live with it and
 don't keep making stupid non business like, suggestions about the
 product.  Simply because, we who can afford them, work the hell out of
 them for years and don't have the mickey mouse complaints that the
 whiners have who can't afford them!

 Leica is Leica for what it is,  as many of us who have used them, not
 played and toyed with them for many years will attest..... "We are
 generally just as happy as clams in hot soup with our Leicas!" We have
 no whining suggestions as it's very simple for us, "We love the cameras,
 M , R or whatever version we have!"

 Buy what you can afford and have a happy time taking pictures rather
 than whining about Leica! So please let the whining rest, thanks!
 ted

Well, even if I got a free new camera from Leica for my old broken one like
you did, I still wouldn't be an arrogant snob asshole and look down my brown
nose at us poor bastards who don't get special treatment and don't like
burning our money.  And what the hell do you know about what other people can
and can't afford and what the hell gives you the right to make those
judgments?  An F4 cost as much as an R8, but it worked.  I'll have a great
trip while you few self-appointed masters piss on all the good folks who, I'm
surprised, haven't unsubscsribed yet.

Chuck

Replies: Reply from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> (Re: [Leica]summitar performance at f2)
Reply from "Bill Christensen" <billc@xsite.net> (Re: [Leica] Some ideas for a new R)