Subject: [Leica] FS Friday
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 05:47:10 EDT

For Sale:  Leica Summicron-M 1:2/35mm ASPH lens in silver chrome finish.  The
lens is in mint condition in its original box with all packaging material,
leather pouch, front and rear caps, lenshood and lenshood cap, and
instruction sheets.  I can supply the Leica USA Passport warranty documents,
but they are in my name and not transferable.  I have always used the lens
with a B&W KR1.5 multicoated filter.  The filter will be included with the
lens.  Asking price: $1400.  Please add $20 for insured first class mail
within the continental USA.  Preferred payment method is money order or
certified bank check.  Please email me directly at applemac97@aol.com.
Thanks!

Muhammad R.K. Chishty, Ph.D
Associate Professor of Finance