Subject: [Leica] Leica ace Jean Loup Sieff
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 00:53:05 EDT

Arthur:

I have been a 'fan' of JeanLoup Sieff since the early 1980s.  His work is not
very well known in the USA, but he is considered one of the 'masters' in
France.  Most of his work is commercial/fashion photography, always done in
black and white, but he is also reknowned for his  nudes, mostly taken with
wide angle lenses (21mm and 28mm) and Leica M cameras.  I too have the book
you mention in your post. It showcases his work wonderfully!

Muhammad Chishty