Subject: [Leica] Max Milligan needs our help - URGENT
From: "Hugh Thompson" <painfree@istar.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 01:02:20 -0400

LUGGERS - have received the following URGENT message from Max Milligan (on
location in Peru) - can someone help him? Max's e-mail is
maxpics@hotmail.com

<Hi Hugh,

Max here again.

I wonder if you can help me with a problem.

I've had my 60mm Macro stolen (R6) and can't find a good second hand store
on the web. Could you recommend either a store, or where i might find this
rather outdated lens. It is a real workhorse and i need one ASAP!

Thanks for any help you can give,

all best

PS - sorry if you received this message twice - forgot to use the Leica
prefix first time - Hugh