Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic Question
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 18:46:41 -0700

Simon Lamb wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can source a copy of a booklet called 'Square
> Composition' which was written by a Hasselblad employee?  I have a shiny new
> 503CW and I have been told that the booklet is a good reference for the
> composition of 6x6 pictures.
>
> Please reply to my private mail and then I won't annoy everyone on the list.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Simon
From what I recall Hasselblad put out quite a few pamplets about all angles of
shooting with the Hasselblad system and they were all squares with the pictures square.
One of the best ones was a recent one on the superwide. Beautifully reproduced squares
I shoot lots of full frame black border squares myself. Today I shot a roll with
the Rolleiflex!.
Mark Rabiner

Message from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> ([Leica] Off Topic Question)