Subject: RE: [Leica] Canadian streetpix
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:03:56 -0400

I don't know, Johnny, for some reason these just aren't doing it for me (and
you know I am a _huge_ Human Traffic fan).  Maybe its the harsh lighting.
Or maybe its just the mood I'm in this evening.  The only one that caught my
attention was cop.

Did you shoot much with the 28 Elmarit in HT?  Or use the same film?
Something seems different about these photos--as though a dimension is
missing.  I can't pinpoint it exactly, but what feels closest is some
quality of the light (too harsh) and the absence of interesting background
(London with that fabulous architecture provides such a lush backdrop).

What are your impressions?

Regards,
Dan

Replies: Reply from Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca> (Re: [Leica] Canadian streetpix)