Subject: [Leica] Re: A new C1 for Cindy?
From: dave <davephoto@postmark.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 05:55:02 +0000

Thanks for the appraisal, Gary.   Fortuantely she's a right-handed.
Cindy thinks the camera comes in a great package and the photos are
superb for a P&S.  She certainly wants light; I prefer a bit more heft
to minimize camera shake.  I haven't seen one in person, but she plans
to drag me to my favorite camera shop next weekend -- in time for the
Thailand holiday.