Subject: [Leica] Re: A new C1 for Cindy?
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 01:49:54 +1200

Hey Dave,

I couldn't quite tell from your post whether Cindy has picked the camera up
or not? I imagine it would be ok for right eyed shooters. Is she a right
eyed shooter?
I'm a lefty, and when i picked it up the LED's were constantly, not only
apparent, but digging into my head. The ergonomics are kind of strange to
me too, the camera felt kind-of slippery, i think mainly due to the type of
plastic it's constructed from. But it definitely rates as one of the
lightest cameras i've ever picked up, if that's an issue?

Take care,
Gary

"The difficulty now is that unexceptional adults believe the loss of
youthful dreaming is itself "growing up," as though adulthood were
the passive conclusion to a doomed activity and hope during
adolescence."

OO             The Uses of Disorder
[_]<|          Personal Identity and City Life -- Richard Sennett
  /|\
Gary Elshaw
Post-Grad Film Student
Victoria University