Subject: Re: [Leica] Series 6 on Summicron
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 17:13:12 -0400

there is a cuter smaller one with see thru deepershade that unscrews and
covers up to the 35mmf2 #12585H . i have both.   apparently the second set
of holding clips is where you drop in the filter in this smaller one as the
shade has no lip. both are for sale if you can't get em new. i can check  if
series 6 when i locate one of the c.20 i have. maybe somebody knows filter
size if not 6,why the shade is sans lip and since gore invented the internet
why not son of hal G4 500 DP for vp? ralph