Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The quintessence of Leica photography? - Long response -
From: "Michael Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 22:26:46 -0400

I have my own personal LUG archive.  Not many posts make it there unless
they have something important to say that I will want to look at again.  A
fair number of those saved have 'Jim Brick' as the author.  This is another
post for the archive.

This is a fitting inspirational note upon which to take my leave of the LUG
for a week by the ocean in Maine.  Ah, images of rocks, sea and peeling
paint!
Regards,
Mike Gardner