Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: R8 or R7
From: "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 08:26:17 +1000

My understanding is that the the R8 needs ROM lenses to display the F-Stop
in the viewfinder.

Replies: Reply from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: R8 or R7)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: R8 or R7)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: R8 or R7)