Subject: Re: [Leica]My REALITY CHECK Bounced!
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:46:34 -0700

Gruppe!
Helfen Sie mir!
I have seen where the FIKUS shade- the one that adjusts, is tourted not only
for the 50-135mm Elmars- or more correctly, the 5 to 13.5cm Elmars, et al,
but I have heard of it touted as usable on the 35mm (3.5cm) Summaron....
The 5cm mark is not the closest the outer hood with set- the 5cm mark is
about a cm from the litmit of it's movement, and looks like if it was pushed
all the way back that it would work great onthe Summaron- and it would mean
that I could carry just one shade with my LTM kit!
Anyone with first hand experience! I just got it, and even though I like the
VALOO on the 5cm Elmar- because of the ease of changing aperture, the FIKUS
is a great solution for the 90 Elmar, and 13.5cm Hektor.
Thanks for any thoughts on this!
Dan ( Who just loves all the neat old clamp-on stuff....Honey! I'M HOME!)
Post

Replies: Reply from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> (Re: [Leica]My REALITY CHECK Bounced!)
Message from "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] REALITY CHECK)
Message from john <bosjohn@mediaone.net> (Re: [Leica] REALITY CHECK)