Subject: RE: [Leica] REALITY CHECK
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:26:01 -0400

	[BOB KRAMER]  B.D., you have been horribly spoiled by all the
excellent camera store options in your neck of the woods!  Down here, if it
ain't Nikon or Canon, fergitaboutit!

	Although most camera companies have logo caps and such,  it seems to
me that wearing a leica cap would be begging to get mugged.  My next cap
purchase will be the "toycamera.com" cap offered from the official fans of
the leica-h.  That should keep the muggers at bay!  :-)

	BK

Replies: Reply from "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] REALITY CHECK)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] REALITY CHECK)