Subject: RE: [Leica] REALITY CHECK
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:46:50 -0400

Hey...Gothbabe Gothshmabe...Having finally had an opportunity to see some of
Kyle's Gothbabe work in 8x10 print form I have to say, for all to hear, this
guy is one hell of a good photographer...to say nothing of inventive and
amusing...But the stuff is really terrific when seen off the web....all set
up, obviously....wonderfully lit, composed, exposed, etc. etc.....