Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V17 #274: E39 lens caps
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:10:14 -0700

The Filter Connection has these caps as well, and for somewhat  less
than B&H.  I purchased a few and some were Bower and some were generic
- - apart from some cosmetics, both were identical and both worked
perfectly.  The lens cap page is at:
http://www.2filter.com/prices/products/snapon.html

- --
Shel Belinkoff