Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V17 #274: E39 lens caps
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:55:53 -0600

If you go to their website:

http://www.bhphoto.com

First select Photo. Then select "35mm SLR/Rangefinder". Then select Standard
Lens Caps (Front). You will get a easily set search page to find the cap you
need.

Here are some no.s I dug up:

- ------------
Bower 39mm metal screw-in lens cap

B&H Catalog # BOLCM39
Mfg Catalog # CML39

Out of Stock
$7.95

Generic Brand 39mm metal screw-in lens cap

B&H Catalog # GBLCM39

In Stock
$7.95

Replies: Reply from Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V17 #274: E39 lens caps)