Subject: Re: [Leica] Looking for a manual for a (god forbid) Contax 159mm body!
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 08:24:15 +0200

Mike,

John Craig lists this manual for $25. I know it is a bit much, but if all
else fails... More generally, he can supply the manual for just about any
camera that has ever been made.  Contact details are: Craig Camera,
1-806-496-9791, e-mail john@craigcamera.com, web site
http://www.craigcamera.com

Nathan

mike pailliotet wrote:

> I need a little help, I need a copy of the manual that will clue me in
> to what the heck all these buttons are for on a second hand "159 mm"
> body that I got for a friend. Anyone out there willing to help me out
> with this?  A scan sent to my email would be great!
>                              Thanks alot,
>                                             Mike Pailliotet

- --
Nathan Wajsman