Subject: [Leica] Re:
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:38:21 -0400

  sorry italy not source for all balsamic vinegar.  it was invented by oskar
barnick's wife who gave it to the world just as seiko (epson) gave us the
quartz movement used in 99/44% of watches today. i have french and italian
brands. when i run out of shortstop i use the cheapest one. it is especially
good w/food shots. hope that helps clear up your source misconceptions and
extend  usefullness to the darkroom.  you mix w/ water like ilfotec hc
for another euro winner.  even if you've slipped  into the digital twilight
zone remember a 2 reel nikkor tank w/ small amount of water steams asparagas
to perfection.  the tank is also great for martini
making.  who says food,pixels and photography cant get along or dont belong
on the list?
. ralph