Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: OT, E6 Process kits, plus P30 for Ilfochrome
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 22:41:04 -0400

At 03:50 PM 7/19/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Tina, are you using the Kodak one gallon E6 or the 5 liter?

I use the 15 liter Tetenal or Photocolor kits.  They are 3 bath kits.  I
keep three of the tanks on my Jobo for B&W processing and 3 for color.  I
tried the Kodak 7 step kit, but couldn't tell any difference and the 3 step
kit is so much easier.  They come in the collapsible bladder boxes with a
spigot.  One liter will do 12 rolls.

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com