Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome Labs
From: MicroGrid@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:58:04 EDT

I am certain no offense, I know there is a Kodak lab in Fairlawn, NJ (EMAIL
me if you need the address, I'm in my office now) I know there are others out
there, but don't know addresses.
Can anyone give George a hand on this one?

Bruce Bowman
Killingworth CT

n a message dated 7/19/00 1:52:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,