Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica + Rollei?
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 20:28:15 -0700

I like this one too.....don't Schneider and Zeiss make lenses for the Rollei
600X series?

Sometimes survival does not make all the players too happy.  No matter what,
I really don;t think Leica would be able to afford the resources to do a MF
camera on their own.  They need to source one in from the outside.  And, of
utmost importance, put Leica glass in front.  There is the marketing
advantage and Professional users advantage.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net