Subject: RE: [Leica] SNAFU
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 10:46:44 +0100

Nathan,
A handy tip that my father passed on to me (along with his Leicaholic habit
unfortunately) was to mark your exposed films by crimping the tongue with a
(longitudinal) crease. This doesn't require a pen/cil and avoids any
confusion with a loading crimp which would be 'vertical' rather than
lengthwise.
Better luck in future.
Jem