Subject: RE: [Leica] leicacyclists?
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 21:47:03 +0100

Jim,
I applaud your ingenuity. I'd guess that you're in the US and that me here
in the UK wouldn't be a great starting point for doing a deal. I have an
Alex Moulton AM16 and the remnants of a second one that Moulton wanted 600
UKP to repair, if you recognise the bike and would like a jigsaw like
challenge, I've got a few things available...

And if your bikes make the riers feel like Lance Armstrong then I'm sure
they'll be the business. His riding a Trek means that the days when the
American cycle industry was sneered at in Europe have just passed into
history. Did you see the two extra riders emerge for the last few minutes
of yesterday's Tour stage in Courcheval? Very funny! I should have taken a
picture of it, OT.

regards,
Jem
(jem.kime@cwcom.net)