Subject: [Leica] Leicas as tools
From: firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:33:19 +1000

> I often carry one on each shoulder and two with different strap lengths
> around my neck.

Tina,

I knew you were a marvel, that is obvious by looking at your work, but now I
marvel at your dexterity. I have started using 2 M6's with different strap
lengths, and this is enough for me. If I also put one on each shoulder, I'd
be in a state of confusion, they would all slide off and into each other,
and I'd end up crumpled on the ground in despair ;-) such is the life of
stumble-bum.

cheers

Alastair