Subject: [Leica] V35 bulb question
From: "Gary Klein" <leicaman_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:53:24 -0500

Can any of you V35 experts out there tell me to to know if my V35 takes the
first series of bulbs or the later series.  Did the production change go by
serial number or what?  Also do any of you know the leica part number of the
bulb conversion kit?   My V35 is going out of mothballs and I sure would
hate to have to not use it because of a bulb replacement problem.

Thanks in advance

gck

Leica M, the quiet alternative...