Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #253
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 23:53:01 +0100

Jim

That is a bit of a sweeping statement.  Surely the intended use of the
images and the time to print (in the case of journalism) would sometimes
favour digital.  Many web sites with images of commercial goods have those
images taken with digital cameras.  I am sure some photo journalists will be
able to transmit digital images from remote locations where developing 35mm
is not an option.  I am equally sure that there is a place for digital where
35mm does indeed play second fiddle.

All IMHO, of course ;-)

Simon

Replies: Reply from Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #253)