Subject: Re: [Leica] multiple cameras
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:02:58 -0700

Tim Spragens wrote:

> Thanks, Mike, Ted and Tina for the answers. The differences in
> perspective here is usually enlightening, and often amusing.

I haven't seen the question OR the answers and this is a thread which interests me.
Are you sure you had not posted this on the LEG?
Hope we are not having intense server problems here with the solar flare and the
full moon and the large amount of UV that has been out there all weekend!
Mark Rabiner