Subject: Re: R: [Leica] On Leica Medium format
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:24:34 +1000

Guido Ridoli wrote:

> [...]

The wife? Yep, I'd get lots - a real bonzer shiela.
The boy? Well, he's in a food chucking phase at the moment - prefers to
see it on the walls rather than eat it - so maybe not so much for him.

Hang on, they might sell me first!

Then they could sell my Leica's as well and buy a taller, less balder,
funnier (or even just funny) fella and then tell all of the PLUG
(Partners of Leica Users Group - not that crowd of slackers from Philly)
to sell their blokes (or bloke-ettes?) to the same slavery agent who's
filling vacancies at the Leica warranty repair sweatshop.

I've seen the instruments.  I recant.  I wont sell my loved ones to buy
MF gear.

Duck

Rick Dykstra

Message from Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au> (Re: [Leica] On Leica Medium format)