Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Erwins comments on Digital Printing
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 20:51:28 -0400

I STILL want to know where we can go to see Don't magnificent photographs
and silver prints...As there are probably only a tiny handful of
photographers on this list who can honestly say - and show - that they can
get that last little bit of quality out of a Leica lens - and  I do not
claim to be one of them - I can't wait to see Don's work as he must be one
of that handful.

B. D.