Subject: [Leica] 28/2.8 or 35/2??
From: Sven Buchholz <s.buchholz@mainz.netsurf.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 00:13:46 +0200

For the statistics: I'm 36 - 3 months M6
and I'm from good old germany.

Please help me with my decision for my next lens.
I have a Summilux 50 and want to add a wide-angle
lens first and later a 90 mm.

My favorites are:

- - the previous 28/2.8
- - the latest non-asph 35/2

I like 28 mm focal length, because 35 mm is
often to close to 50mm. With the 28 mm I have
more room.

On the other hand, I like shooting with available
light, so the 35/2 would be the better lens.

The 28mm framelines are hard to see for me in the
M6 viewfinder.

I think I will make my decision on the
quality of the lenses.

So now my question to you Leica-folks: