Subject: [Leica] Brochure for sale (was: LHSA M6 Question/Complaint (!!!))
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 18:01:27 +0200

I know it is Sunday, but what the hell...

I have for sale a mint condition LHSA Black Paint Special Edition brochure, sent to
all LHSA members in the spring of 2000. Beautifully printed, four pages in black
and red. Comes with equally pristine, unfilled order form.

$50 ONO

::--))

Nathan

Robert Jagitsch wrote:

> I'm assuming this is indeed official, as I haven't seen any brochure
> yet (and if it was official, why didn't John or Bill refer me to this
> way back in May when I first inquired?)
>
> If this had been made clear at the time, I wouldn't have placed an
> order. That would have been closely followed by the announcement that
> dealers were selling them. Which means I would have placed an order
> through a dealer and had the thing 6 weeks ago, instead of watching
> $2740 being tied up for six months.
>
> Very frustrating.
>
> -Robert
>
> -------
> PowerLogix R&D, Inc.
> Main Office: 3921 Steck Avenue, Suite A105 Austin, TX 78759
> (512) 795-2978 x107 (512) 795-2981 FAX

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland