Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA M6 Question/Complaint (!!!)
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 20:39:04 -0600

Here is the second item under terms and conditions on the "LHSA Special
Edition Black Paint M6TTL ORDER FORM":

2) There is no limit to the number of cameras a member may order. However,
only one 0.72 camera will be shipped from the initial batch of 300 which
will all be 0.72 type to any one member. It is impossible to estimate the
total number of cameras which will be ordered and as a result THE LEAD TIME
REQUIRED BY LEICA CAMERA AG FOR PRODUCTION CANNOT BE PRECISELY DETERMINED.
THEREFORE, THE LHSA SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBILE FOR ANY DELAYS IN DELIVERY.

(emphasis mine, John)

Replies: Reply from Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com> (Re: [Leica] LHSA M6 Question/Complaint (!!!))